traffic analysis

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Counting my blessings

Monday Jan 31st, 2011

It is a spring-like day again and I am counting my blessings with a huge gratutude in mind. I am recovering from an agressive breast cancer and I have 10 days free before any scheduled appointment. It feels great - huuuuge - to be free from the 3-week-cyto-cycle which I have been bound to ever since I recovered from the surgery. Time for prayer, Bible-reading, walks with God... luxury.



In the morning, at breakfast, I was caught by a darling friend's chat messages because I had the chat open in my Android (cell phone), what a beautiful way to start a day! Thank you Mo Yee!



I feel privileged, looking at Mohammed's photos and videos from Ethiopia - the country with one of the oldest Christian traditions, a place that I have never been able to visit myself but which I can now see in his photos and videos. What a blessing!



I feel blessed by Rafik's postings about Tunisia - how much more it is than just an outside view, and I am also blessed for seeing him so active, for once. Never seen him study and analyze and post so much, and I feel happy for him that all this happened, is going on, and will lead to the best possible solution. It seems to me that he is in the right place right now, doing what he is supposed to do, doing his part in the revolution - and it makes me happy and feel blessed too. He is so good in writing and so good with the Internet, now he can use what he is good at, for the benefit of his country. I feel overly happy for him.



I feel overly blessed by Magdalena's baking. She made so delicious rolls yesterday that we ate them all direct from the oven - and how delicious they were! I am grateful for having food to eat, and overly grateful for it being so tasty and healthy! I am happy food is bringing joy in my life after all feeling-sick these past months! I am happy we will go out for lunch to celebrate my recovery from the last cyto treatment with my husband, that we have a lunch date this week!



I am happy to know that I have married the most wonderful man in this world, and I feel privileged that I can devote my life in making him happy. I could not imagine anything better!



I am happy of my smart children who fill my days with joy more than with anything else. I am happy I have learned that illness can be a blessing. I am happy I have learned how much support means, and how easy it is to support other people. It does not take much - just the will to be there and to support - the rest will make its way.



I am happy of my little Moroccan brother - God took away one little brother and gave another - it feels just incredible to learn to know his family too. I never imagined anything like that!



I am grateful of this grateful mind, because it is not my creation but God's. I could be sour as well, dissatisfied, angry, bitter - I feel so blessed that for now, thanks to God, I don't have these feelings! It feels good to be happy, and it feels good to be happy for others!



I am so happy too that I have all this time for myself, for resting, for motioning, for taking it easy. I think it has saved my life.



Mo Yee's rash, Cynthia's asthma - I have already got answers to prayers this morning and it is only 10 a.m. What an overflow of blessings we have, only we get eyes to see them!



My wish is to bless others today. I don't know how but I am sure I will be shown the way.



God bless you all! I love you!

No comments: