traffic analysis

Monday, August 16, 2010

The importance of knowing history

The importance of knowing one's history
I am not sure if my eyes healed. They seem to have symptoms still. I should be sleeping already but just a note... telling that I ahve written a speech which I will hold in a home town feast tomorrow. The politiciams want to close our leather museum, and I am startging me speech with a quote: "A nation who is not aware of its history will lose its future."

Just tomorrow - then the busiest time in the year is over and I hope things will be more peaceful. And I will have more time for myself. I will be half-dead after tomorrow but I will recover soon. So far, the home town festival has been a success, in my opinion!

This Blog Post has been published previously on ugrifenno@hotmail.com spaces on Windows Live. Feel free to add me!

No comments: