traffic analysis

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Hosting a dinner party

Hosting a dinner party

I enjoyed so much today. We were hosting our daughter's 11th-anniversary-party for her friends, and after that, a dinner party for our family and friends who came to celebrate her with us. I enjoyed planning the menu and in which order to prepare dishes; I enjoyed planning the use of china and other table ware; I enjoyed counting glasses and washing them in beforehand so that they would be shining in the table. Most of all I enjoyed the thought of hosting a several-generation dinner party for really many people - after such a long pause! I did not succeed in making the dishes taste exactly as I'd have liked them to... but I did everything I had planned doing and I am satisfied for that. I have been awake since 5 a.m. today and worked almost all the time. This will be the third night when I have returned in using double dose of the dark hormone and it is starting to bite. I have hardly any pains though it is storming and I have been on my feet all day. I tried to quit taking that hormone since I realized that I could fall asleep without it - but I slept really poorly anyway, and became so achy that it was nearest intolerable. After the vernissage in the museum my feet were so sore that I was ready to scream all the way home (while driving). At home, I could only creep between the sheets and go to sleep - after having taken all pain killers, Lyrica AND the hormone. Next day was better and this day has been enjoyable (is NOT equivalent to pain free but way to that direcytion anyway!)

All the reason to be happy!

No comments: