traffic analysis

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Cleaning

I have been doing a hard work. I have been cleaning and organizing in my son's room for three days. I think he had never put away anything. Now we have been organizing things so he knows where his things are, and we have been putting away more than 10 bags of garbage, and we have been sorting away three huge piles of books that he did not want anymore... and the place lookas great now. He has his things there, his closet includes only clothes that fit and that he actually uses. Everything else has gone to trash or charity. His book shelf has only those books he likes, and half of it is filled with his car magazines. All rubbish is gone. Woow! It has been a hard work but it is done! His sisters, who are younger than he is, have been able to choose from all those books he has put away - three huge piles - everything that they like. They are jubilating, they have found lots and lots that they like to keep. Rest goes to charity. I'd never have imagined I'd voluntarily put books away but things happen... he is not so keen on books, not specially a book collector like I am, and he does not need to be. His room now looks more like himself. I love it like that.

Now there will not be any cleaning for me tomorrow, or I'll not be in shape for the work on Monday. Fibromyalgia always hits back, and tomorrow will be really painful.

It has been worth it, definitely. A pity we did not take those before - after -photos. The change would have been amazing!

No comments: