traffic analysis

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mothers Day

I have had a marvellous Mothers Day. Magdalena made breakfast to me and I got it served to bed... so lovely... then I was asked to come downstairs, and she had decorated the dining room and living room with balloons and serpentine and made a rose... there was a rose from my husband too, and a card with a lovely text... and wooow... he gave me pink garden tools too, just those ones which I had wished for! I have even been using them already. What is so lovely about those pink tools is that they are part of the pink ribbon campaign which is aimed to help female cancer patients; means that part of the income from the trade goes to cancer associations and such.

It has been wonderful weather, sun shining from a cloudless sky and brisk wind - I still had a winter coat when working in the garden but at least I did not freeze.

There is an excess of rice porridge now due to Magdalena's misinterpreting of the recipe. I think I will try to make pancake the Aladia way of it - I have never tried but neither had Magdalena never tried to make rice porridge and it went all well except that lots of the milk boiled over and the amount she was making was for four persons and not for one as was her intention. But if we get pancake - it was not bad at all. And I have already cleared the mess. It was not even difficult since she had reacted so quickly that nothing got spoiled and nothing got burned either.

No comments: