traffic analysis

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I slept about 4 to 5 hours last night. I have made sleeping a priority so I finished all activities by 10 p.m. and went to bed. It took about 3 to 4 hours before I could fall asleep because I had pains and aches all over due to "fibro" and I just could not sleep or even stay in bed all the time due to them. I could not ease them either, all medication I can take was already taken and nothing else seemed to work either. I did not wake up too early due to asthma though like I use to do. Anyway since I am continuously sleep-deprived, I found myself at least three times falling asleep when I was driving. Twice I was about to drive off the road, and at least once I found myself on the opposite lane. Of course the weather is also at its most interesting these days and I was driving to work in a snow storm. Had the first attack of asthma already when walking to the car at home; the second one when almost at work but driving still. This is not going to be a long day at work, I already feel really exhausted due to those attacks so that my hands are shaking. But I must wait till lunch hour so that I can eat before I go. - Bought a new PEF meter yesterday because my old one got broken. Measured this morning: my lungs work on half capacity. That is not really a lot. Now lunch, then back home.

No comments: