traffic analysis

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Back to work, day 3

First day, felt quite well rested and worked full day. Insane weather to drive.

Day 2, fell asleep at least three times when driving to work, insanely tired, worked half day and quitted. Exhausted at home.

Day 3:

Blood pressure sky-rocketed and my husband told me to stay at home and not drive while a) continuously falling asleep when driving and b) having the highest blood pressure ever measured. So I am cleaning my work mail box which I have not opened for one month and which is filled with all kinds of messages - can do it better at home than at work where I am all the time interrupted. Would be quiet days in the office though. Got an appointment scheduled to my doctor on the 4th of January, i.e. immediately after New Year, which is good. - Lungs still on half capacity and asthma keeping me awake from (too) early morning. Miettii

No comments: