traffic analysis

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Down

Went to an old Facebook site of mine. Funny, sad feeling... it is history, those people there belong like to another world. And this site: I feel sad having had to remove a few people because of bad behavior but I feel it was the right thing to do... feel sad only because I had to go through that. -I'm sad also because I have severe difficulties in learning and I wonder if it is due to mental stress or if I have really become so dull... will my brain be the same as it was one day or will I remain like this?



I have had a few severe conflicts with people which I think are due to my reduced capacity to communicate. I get tired easily but I don't notice it... I want to say things but I don't find words... I overreact... I get frustrated with my inability to deal with situations and it makes me angry... and so on... I feel lost. Communication seems like an endless source of diverse clues and hints which all I should notice and follow, and I feel I can't separate them from each other and mostly I don't notice anything at all, don't find the right words, don't even know what to say... and I feel I am utterly careful in trying not to cause conflicts or problems or behave in an unfriendly way - which I don't mean to but whcih can be misunderstood...



I think I have been really down after Ritva's pass-away. I tried to take it like, death belongs to life, it happens... but I can't. It came closer than I could think of. I am not worried of myself but it just feels so odd that over and over again I am left here, I am still alive and people around me pass away, one after another... and I am here although I feel so useless... like, what use am I now for anyone when I feel I am just a burden - and try all I can not to be a burden. I see the presence of death in people's reactions although they are positive and feel good to me - I realize people are saying and doing things they want to say and do when I am still alive and it is okey... it brings the death there so that it is present all the time. As it is too, in reality, of course - because death is part of life.

No comments: