traffic analysis

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Spring in the air!

Sunday Jan 30th, 2011

Have you noticed? It is some spring in the air today (or have I just woken up from cyto-coma, LOL). The light looks spring-like, bird-song has something of spring in it, and also other noices sound a bit more like spring. Like, car tyres crashing the ice on the street while they go... Funny, it is actually not even February yet... a bit early for spring feelings, but I have been dusting and having the window open and enjoying because I am not freezing... and throwing away quite an amount of paper. There is lots of that sort of thing to do and there is still a limit of what I can do... but at least I will not be getting worse anymore (because there will not be any more cytostates for me for the time being, and I indeed hope never... )



I bought a Bookeen e-book reader for myself, and as it turned out that dear husband started to use it more than I did, I gave him an own one for Christmas. Now I must check if the books I want to read are available in e-books too - we don't have room for one more traditional book anymore but I am still buying them. Mostly such ones that are not available in an e-book form yet. Or then I don't find the e-book versions, which will annoy me later. Reading an e-book is a much lighter job than reading a normal, traditional book - it is not as heavy so it is easier for my rheumatic hands to hold and I like that very much!



I did the right thing when I added on my cortizone dose from 20 mg to 40 mg daily. My outhaling values (Peak Flow) have risen and I feel better, and breathing is not prohibiting me from doing things anymore. I cannot do whatever but I hope it is getting better. Also the weather has been favorable: not so cold and dry anymore! And I have been able to sleep enough! All important things!



Wooow, things could be better but I feel happy with them as they are now - it is much better anyway than it has been for months! And I hope and believe they are getting even better!



I love you!

No comments: