traffic analysis

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

September 2nd, 2010

Took away the tape from the first surgical wound. Had not seen the scar before, it looked quite neat. Will have the stitches removed from the other one tomorrow. I am getting annoyed on them - it is really impractical and irritating to have stitches in the armpit! Happy to get them off! – 2 Syys – välittäjänä

I am enjoying these fresh sunny autumn days, they feel wonderful! I am going out for a walk today, and also to the pharmacy - a dull thing to do but needs more medication, blah - on the other hand, glad there is medication when you need it! :) – 2 Syys – välittäjänä Facebook

I told the doctor I have asthma and therefore cannot take all pain killers. Now I have just noticed - as this coughing and shortness of breath goes really wild - that I have BOTH a pain killer AND antibiotics that DON'T go with asthma. Stopped taking the pain killer and tomorrow morning I will have the last pill of antibiotics and then I hope my breathing probs will be over! – 2 Syys – välittäjänä Facebook

No comments: