traffic analysis

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

September 5th, 2010

Feeling tired today. Been to church, and for a walk which made my legs stiff. Not in a very good mood. – 5 Syys – välittäjänä Facebook

My body is not co-operative today. I went for a walk and my legs got stiff so that walking was really really weary. (It is part of the FMS sydrome.) I am feeling depressed about the situation... anyway, the stitches were removed from the armpit on Friday and the nurse said it looked fine. I have been looking at the wounds daily and they seem to look different each day, but no doubt the healing process is going on. Putting clothes on is difficult because I cannot stretch my right arm as much as I should without pain, and if I stretch it with pain like I did yesterday, I will have the pain there all day. I am doing the exercises I was advised to do when I was in the hospital, it is to remain the mobility of the shoulder and to stretch the muscles and remain a good posture (mmm.... gain a good posture in my case LOL). I try to do the household work I can do but also there, days vary and sometimes I can put dishes in the dish washer, sometimes I have to leave them in the sink. I hate to think that I should do any work at all but I have to, at least I have to accomplish the calendar and the home town magazine... I feel stressed when I think about people being impatient about them...



I am happy of my family. It is giving me time and space to recover, and their love and presence, and support and encouragement. So it is with you too. It is good to have friends too, on- and offline.



Church day today. The preach was about gratitude. Last time I was there, it was about healing. It feels like tailor-made for me each time. :)



Something I have struggled with and where I got a solution lately: I have always thought that forgiving means forgetting too. I have first recently realized that they are two different things. Forgiving is something you do with a decision, and it has nothing to do with memory or feelings. It is something you can reason about. Forgetting on the other hand is a memory thing and you cannot reason with memory, it has its own ways of functioning. Think that I had to be 52 to realize this!
Comment · LikeUnlike · Share

*
*
*
o
Mo Yee Ho God is wonderful, He is healing and we, remaining a heart of gratitude.
September 5 at 5:19pm · UnlikeLike · 1 personLoading... ·
o
Ugri Fenno Amen! - I wish you will enjoy your trip tp the fullest, I am so happy for you!
September 5 at 5:28pm · LikeUnlike ·
o
Mohamed Elsheikh Hassan Al Hamdu li ALLAH ( praise to the Almighty God ) for your safety
September 6 at 10:49am · LikeUnlike ·
o
Ugri Fenno Thank you Mohamed! God bless you!
September 6 at 7:27pm · LikeUnlike ·
* Write a comment...

No comments: