traffic analysis

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wednesday September 22nd

Sometimes silence is golden, and sometimes it just means I am resting. I am taki...ng some much needed time to rest and restore. I hope you always remember to do the same for yourself. Be back soon! (FibroHaven in Facebook. And I wrote of myself:)

Me too! I wish people would understand what I am going through. It is not easy by any means, especially with these complications which are making my legs spaghetti. Now people come with their demands and needs... but I don't care so much anymore. I am learning - thoough it is hard - to put myself first. Very selfish - and very necessary when you are seriously ill. Quote from MArilyn Monroe: if you cannot take me when I'm not okey, you don't deserve me when I am on my best!

Received an invitation to the onchological policlinic in the central hospital, it will be on the 7th of October. That policlinic takes care of radial and chemotherapy for cancer patients. I have already been there once, to see the breast cancer nurse, but that was just shortly. I don't know why but it feels sad to receive the invitation although I knew it was coming. It just means that another weary part of the treatment is about to start. I can see now why they talk about being brave, in connection to breast cancer. Among other things of course. Maybe it is that the invitation reminded me of that it is a disease that actually can cause death.

No comments: