traffic analysis

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Posting my postcards

I have postcrossing as a hobby (www.postcrossing.com). I find it very nice and relaxing and fun! This morning I left three written postcards with stamps on them on my printer in the upper floor, and then asked my husband to post them since I was already in the car and about to drive off for work. He promised. I must write this here: there is a mail box on his way to work, it will be emptieed each working day at 16. He could have just put them there. But he didn't. He drove 8 km to the one and only mail box in town which is emptied already at 9 so that they would get faster off - and this before driving to work. I think he is amazing. And when I come home he comes out to the yard to meet me, carries my bags and handbag and shopping indoors for me - after hugging and kissing me. I am really lucky to have him, and I am happy of him, and I love him more than anything.

No comments: