traffic analysis

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Fibro Fog

This is part of the mail I sent to a dear friend of mine. I want to add it here too, in case there are more people who want to know about fibro fog. There are more precise documentations about it, sure - this is just what I feel and what I ahve to live with.

I was asked what fibro fog, or brain fog, is. A friend of mine made the same question before, in chat, and I pasted and copied what I told him, and that time I was ”foggy” so I was describing how I felt. I have left his comments out but he was really encouraging and supportive and I am so grateful of that. I am also grateful for your prayers, they are really needed and appreciated. The other day when I was having my council meeting at work in the evening, I was asked a lot of things like I usually am, but then as I was having a fibro fog attack, it happened that in the middle of the sentence I lost the clue of what I was saying and I could not fix it anyhow so I had to say that I had a black-out... it happened twice.... with a condition like this, it is always risky to do things that are included in my work like meetings where you have to answer a lot of questions and usually don't know beforehand what you will be asked about – and things like MC:ing festivities, feasts, celebrations, other occasions and such...
********

Here is the chat about fibro fog:

it is something you have when you have fibro, it comes in attacks and it is called brain for or fibro fog.... a "colleague" fibromite calls it fibrosmog.... anyway.... i think it is what it sounds like, your head filled with some damn fog which just prevents you from thinking logically and from doing things, from being systematical and well.... makes you feeel like you suddenly have a strange idiot in the place of your own brain....

it usually comes with pain attacks - not always - but i have no pains now and i still ahve it...

it is only awful as long as it lasts and it goes by, i know.... and anyway this is not so bad... because i know what is wrong..... the worst is when i have it and i dont knnow it because then i feel really lost until rikard tells me what is wrong.... that it is not me gone mad suddenly or something

it just needs a lot of concentration to get anything sensible out and typed right..... i was typing simple greetings here in between to a few people, nothing much but a few sentences,... and i had to check them letter by letter because i tend to type just whatever, words that dont mean anything because i just dont hit right

No comments: