traffic analysis

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Having flu, and a fibro flare

Fibro Flare Going On

The fibro flare is going on. It started the night before yesterday. Last night it got so bad that I could not sleep. Even wearing clothes caused too mch pain and was intolerable. The pain is on an intolerable level but I don't have any alternative, I have to be in this hurting body which is driving me mad. I am hurting immensely all over, including eye lids and just everything. No pain killers really "bite" now - I am taking them all which is not so much. I am also having flu, or influenza - whatever, the horrible disease that has already made all other family members ill. Maybe it is the cause of the fibro flare too. (I think flare is fibro slang, it means a pain attack which can last from hours to days, weeks and months). I am having fibro fog too, so even writing - typing is difficult because thinking is difficult, and i mistype in an awful way too, no word comes right to begin with, and I am not sure whether anything of what I write makes sense.

My husband is really nice, he is fussing on me, telling me to stay in bed and being worried that I get some additional diseases if I don't take it absolutely easy and just rest. He is so wonderful, I love him so much and I am the happiest woman on earth to have him, and to have had him all these past 20 years! He went to the pharmacy to get the additional medication I need for asthma now as I have breathing difficulties, and yesterday evening he came home from shopping and told me he had bought my favorite ice cream, and then he made spaghetti sauce with lots of garlic and onions and tomatoes to help me feel and get better.

No comments: