traffic analysis

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sorry

Why is it that I feel I should apologize for annoying people with illness issues I write on my blog? I don't apologize anyway because this is an illness blog as I have stated. Reading is voluntary: those who are interested, read. And nowadays, honestly, with all these problems and feelings around them and everything... I just cannot focus on much else. Today I am trying to overcome my deep disappointment for not being able to cut down on steroids as planned. But every medicine I take now is essential for my life and in the end I am now struggling to keep alive so I just have to take what is essential. If I cannot live without something, I take it. It is as simple as that.

More than anything I value my family who wholeheartedly support me all the way. More than anything I value my true friends who stay with me because now very many take distance. They may as well go. I have today cleaned some of my sites from contacts that I did not anymore consider worth while. I have said goodbye to a dear (former) friend who has more interesting things going on in his life and things so well he does not need me anymore. That is life, and i try not to feel sad but relieved.

I have blocked people from IM / chat to be available for those who are true friends and don't play games and have fun with other people.

I trust that God is not leaving me alone. I also appreciate my colleagues who today have been in touch after a long silence. I was already thinking I was not even missed but yes I am - they needed to ask things from me, talk with me, hear my opinion... feels good.

I wish to get well enough to be there for my family, and not to be the kind of zombie I have been today. Today this was all I could do. Perhaps tomorrow will be a better day - after all, I am back to the original dose of steroids so it could be. But to what price...

When do I need professional help to overcome all these emotions and frustrations? Will writing about them be enough? What could I do? Write an e-book? Why not, to myself... Blogs, social media etc are after all so fragmentary and sometimes I feel I'd need to process text which has length and cronology and which would be stilisized before publishing.

My Pidgin contacts list looks odd now as I have reorganized it to serve my needs better. I will get used to it.

No comments: