traffic analysis

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Cold

Thre first minusdegrees came, the first discomfort with cold weather, the first cold caught. Both I am DH have flu. It has just mild symptoms otherwise but I am really sore and achy and extremely stiff all over. I can hardly climb the stairs because of the pain and stiffness. I feel impatient where ever I am, no matter if it is in bed or in the dining room or by my desk. All I know about is the pain. I have taken all pain killers I have but nothing works. I am desperate and I also took celecoxib which I have been told can cause heart attacks and which I have avoided taking. We were supposed to drive to the farm today. Maybe we can tomorrow? Today I can't do anything. I'd love to have more energy and to be more active so this is really depressing. It is going to be a dull day.

2 comments:

Mo e e said...

not only stiffness and pain stay with you, me too, I always stay with you, your family too, they stay with you and support you, by all means. And our Heavenly Father too, He knows you, He cares you, and He listens to all our prayers.

Agatha said...

Dear Mo Yee, thank you for your wonderful words, which are so true too. There is the Heavenly Father who never leaves us, and there are, thanks to Him, also people who never leave us. I am exceptionaly lucky and blessed to have all of you, and I thank God of you every day, and pray for His blessings to you all, like I have been blessed.