traffic analysis

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Embraced

I have been hugged today for a hundred times, about. I have been embraced by caring and kind words and messages from around the world, not to talk about the caring and love I have received at home. I have been in incredible pain all day and not only felt crippled by it but also been crippled by it, unable to perform tasks that belong to normal life, like getting out of bed, or dressing up. When the pain eased a bit for a while, I was so exhausted by it that I fell asleep.
It is so true and I want to remember it always: pain and stiffness stays by me but ALSO, and much more importantly, I have a couple of true friends that always stay by me no matter what, and my family who always stays by me too. I am surrounded by love and caring from above, and from all sides. That thought is more healing than anything else. I am so happy and proud and privileged to have friends to remind me of it when I forget it myself. With this level of pain, it is easy to forget.

1 comment:

Mo e e said...

The memory of our having met, being together, having picked up the blue berries.... all the good memories embraced me as well.
I pray for you every morning, and every night, then, I smile and have a good sleep, just because our Heavenly Father listens to the prayers.
I love you.