traffic analysis

Saturday, October 3, 2009

So much to be happy for

I got flowers from my wonderful Dear Husband yesterday. Ohh how good it feels! It is so lovely when after a crash like that which I had, also good things happen. This is above all of course.

But also, a work mate of mine paid attention and commented my looks: I had dressed in matching tones - shirt, jacket, hair accessories - and she said I had so wonderful colours. It felt good.

Then, a friend to my late brother called and said he'd like to meet. He had other things to tell too but this felt the best of them all, plus that he offered to help with a practical thing at hand.

A friend of mine said she would be praying for my complete recovery so that I'd not need any medication at all. That was after she read my blog and saw how horrible life with meds can be. I have had really awful experiences lately. I am happy I have not been killed by them. I feel so encouraged by her prayers.

A distant friend did not give up when he did not find me in MSN. He wrote an email to me, asking what has happened. We had a long and wonderful discussion this evening.

I have been able to go for a walk. I have been able to do gardening today. I think I was out for two hours or so, all the time doing something. Wooow it feels great! I am so happy of it, although it always hurts my broken toe. Perhaps I have that toe so that I would understand to pace myself, not to try too much.

I feel so good of the sunlight.

And I don't feel sick anymore, every time I try to eat.

Lots of things to be happy for! AurinkoAurinkoAurinkoHymyLeveƤ hymyAurinkoAurinkoAurinko

No comments: