traffic analysis

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Wonderful news!

The house of my brother - the one which has been damaged by fire and lots of water by the fire brigade - had been for sale for just a couple of days, and it is already sold. It means that my nightmare which has been going on ever since my brother was killed in the fire for more than a year ago is completely over, forever. We still have the farm, all his debts are paid, all payments from the insurance company have arrived, and now even the house is sold. I am so happy and grateful. It feels so good, a real luxury, to start living my own usual everyday life again. I cannot thank God enough for that. And I cannot thank my family and my wonderful friends enough for all support and help I have got. Even knowing I had made it, I had saved the farm, made me feel so relieved that there suddenly was space for passionate feelings about job-related things - it felt good. So much goodness and kindness and love and caring as I have received these past days feels just incredible.

No comments: