traffic analysis

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Writing texts

October 1st, 2007


Leveä hymy I am happy because I got the texts done - it cost one day (yesterday) when I was intolerable to all that had to do with me.... apologies.... because half day I was unable to do anything, achy as I don't know what, recovering from the previous days' wonderful tour to Häme... I can recommend every place we visited but about that later... anyway, I got the texts done and in spite of that we in the team changed almost every Ulvila -word to something else like we, us, our, town, citizen and so on... the texts were gernerally accepted. The greatest surprise to me was when I counted the letters and spaces between them, which was essential for the lay-out. I had a model text, just whatever text put into the layout. I counted the marks of two of the lines of it. Then I wrote, without counting. Then, today at work I counted all the texts. What a surprise: they were very very close to the model text, all of them. Just like that! I am somehow skilled in something, or then i have a good instinct.... and in some cases, I am pretty satisfief to what I have achieved!
Now the technician wants surely to close the house and go home and I must let him. I don't want to stay here alone when it is dark and it has been so restless in teh surroundings lately; it is safer to go now when the house is still occupied by someone else, male, too.

No comments: