traffic analysis

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Writing

September 28th, 2007


Have been writing short, 14-line texts. I feel so incredibly exhausted that I cannot believe it is true and comes out of writing. And when I write I doubt all the time: do I really say something essential, is this bare nonsense and filling of space that I am doing or does this carry longer ... carry some substance... does it tell anything to anyone... am I telling things that everyone knows... is what is clear to me clear to everyone else... is every word I use the best possible one... do I use worn-out expressions... the exact length of the texts, and those innumeerous questions that cross my mind all the time when writing and weighing every word... what else could I be but incredibly exhausted. And I am not even finished with it yet. What a combination: a most challenging writing work and haste... only this day - already turned till evening - and Sunday to accomplish it all... tomorrow, there will be other tasks - work again, but this time traveling.

No comments: