traffic analysis

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Allergy

Today I finished decluttering and cleaning the porch. It looks really decent now. Then I put all the basilicum that I had been growing into the dryer and in 1,5 hours they were crispy dry. Now I have one year's supply of basilicum. Thanks Gos it is in the jar and the lid is on. Because handling them made me sneeze and it made my eyes burn - it is really hot stuff. Took antihistamine and feel a bit feverish, I feel like not wanting to meet anyone, only those very-dear-to-me people. I feel tired - this is a really bad allergic reaction. All I want is go to bed with a book - if I can read, that is. My eyes are burning thoough I have applied eye drops.

Anyway it felt good drying them, and all that working with hands, doing something which will be there over the winter to use and to remind of summer.

Car service tomorrow.

No need for pain killers today. Back feels weak, had to rest it once in a while when cleaning.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Your poor eyes. I hope they get better soon. You have done a lot today. You need to take a break. Curl up in bed or on the coach with a good book for a little while. You deserve it.

Agatha said...

Thanks a lot Tricia! :) Hope you are enjoying your time!