traffic analysis

Monday, August 17, 2009

Happy photos





Today I was clening the entrance of the house. It had loads of electric garbage which had to be taken out and away and my DH took care of that part so it is now relatively empty. I then also found some items that we had brought back from my brother's house after the fire which killed him. He had no family so it fell pretty much on us to take care of everything after the accident and to be honest, I have even today posted some formulas that the insurance company wants to have in order to be able to decide on the matter. Anyway, I found some of his photos that had survived the damage. I have been watching them this evening and uploading them to my laptop,and internet folder. I feel happy when watching them because what is so obvious there is that everyone is happy and feels well. I look at myself with my son, I am wearing an apron and feeding him, and I smile - my brother took that photo. I see another one where he is holding my son, I took that photo - he looks happy too. In one picture we are having breakfast and laughing from the bottom of our hearts - my brother took that photo. I miss him, but it feels good we have had happy moments with each other.

Being able to do cleaning work is something HUGE when compared to how I have been feeling the past days... weeks... months.... wooow.... it was not easy and I had to take breaks but it was really amazing... I even used the vacuum cleaner for a long time, and it was a heavy surface to be vacuumed, not to mention that it was dirty... I can breathe... I can accomplish things.... amazing! Those photos that I found, and all this activity - I feel so happy tonight!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love your photographs!

Agatha said...

Thank you, Tricia!