traffic analysis

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Holiday! Holiday??????

I have been on holiday this week, after working 6 days last week - long days. And really hard working weeks before that. Instantly as my holidays started, I got Problems with big P poured on my neck from work, and it has not stopped ever since, it seems to got more and more problems all the time. Now I wonder if this is any kind of a human holiday... I try to understand my secretary who is doing all this and I try to be supportive and all that but now I just started to feel that I am exploited and that I must do something to protect myself and to prohibit this person from ruining my sanity AND my holiday. I switched off my work phone (go me!!!!) and I ahve not opened my work mail (yeah!!!). I KNOW that there are problems I have to face when I go back to work but they are not caused by me so perhaps I can sort them out.

Now I should still do something to home town magazine but that is something I really ought to do and it is not making me feel stressy.

We have been to see my mother which is lovely. Mother is sometimes mean and .... I don't know. It is a bit depressing but I don't think she means it so. She often makes comments which are not really encouraging. But she seems to get along very well with our son which is nice, he needs all positive relationships with other people which he can get so....

Tomorrow we will drive to Savonlinna. It feels wonderful to be on the road again. We have been to an amusement park (Tykkimäki ion Kouvola) and on a beach which belonged to my childhood, still exists and is very good: Pitkäthiekat in Hamina. And on mother's and our errands of course.

I have been achy and sore most days, and now I also feel a bit depressed and discouraged but I hope it will go by. I think it is normal, there has been so much of everything now. ANd it somehow also happens nearly every time when the holiday starts.

I am happy to be with family and happy to explore this part of Finland which is dear to me.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I am sorry about your Mom and hope you don't have too much work to go back to. I hope it's okay but I added your blog to, My Fibro BLog List on my fibromyalgia blog. I you wish for me take take it, just let me know and I will.

I wish you the best of luck.