traffic analysis

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Raining

It is the second day with reduced Lyrica. It is raining. That is a bad combination because both reducing Lyrica and raining add on the pain that I feel. What is more, it is so dark that it is probably going to rain the entire day.

I have slept badly, waking up every hour. That is still something to make me even more achy.

Morning was a bit uncomfortable so that when I woke up at 7 (my daughter needs her first insulin of the day at that time) and took my medication - added with Paracetamol to help in the pain (useless, I know it from before!) - usually the most wonderful thing to do that I know about is to creep back in between the sheets and wait that meds do their work. Now however asthma symptoms are worst in the morning too so although they are not as bad as they have been, they are not completely away either, and that made me feel really uncomfortable. I had to get out of bed and so here I am, making my life's complaint. With too long sentences, I know. This morning I just can't think short. I am also mistyping, so it seems.

Writing seems to feel weary too.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I hope your feeling better now. Mornings are really ruff on me as well. It sometimes takes me 2 hours before I can walk or stand straight up. The worst is when it rains. I too will wake up every hour or so some nights. It just makes everything worse the next day; the pain, stiffness etc.

Agatha said...

Thank you Tricia! I appreciate your comment! And thanks, I am feeling a lot better. Mornings are unfortunately bad both in fibromyalgia and in asthma so if I could choose, I'd rather skip mornings completely.