traffic analysis

Friday, August 28, 2009

(Almost) burglars!


I had a phone call from my late brother's neighbor. She told me there have been (almost) burglars in my late brother's garden. They have damaged some of the out door, thrown things behind the house, and earlier in the summer i nticed some things kept in the garden had been stolen. I made a police affair of this, made the declaration - I have to, because the issue with my brother's bank and insurance company has not been finished yet. I knew it would start to happen but it feels disgusting nevertheless. I live 500 km apart from there, cannot do much else. Anyway I am happy the neighbor connected!

7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Wow, the most important thing is that no one was hurt. It is a violating feeling when something has been stolen or broken into. I am happy to hear everyone is okay.

Agatha said...

I am happy too that no one was violated. My brother does not live there any more, he died a year ago... of course the neighbor who lives so near was terrified. I ought to get that thing of a house sold before more damage will be done.

Agatha said...

Thanks, Tricia, for your comment!

Mo e e said...

I didn't know that you suffer that much of the pain... I suffer with you, my dear.

Agatha said...

Thank you, Mo Yee, for your comment! I do suffer now because the medication I took for pain and which was really good was not all right for me, it made it impossible to live with asthma which got so much worse. I ought to cut down on it still, but at least I can breath now.

Mo e e said...

how long has been this worst pain? what did the doctor said about the pain? How I wish my doctor could help you...
I ask my Great Healer to save you, it's promised.

Agatha said...

Dear Mo Yee, thanks for your comment again! Actually, this has only been going on for two weeks. Before that I had a good medication that cut the worst pain. It just happened to make my asthma so much worse that I now have to stop that medication. I have been deminishing the dose gradually from the original 600 mg / day to what I now have 150 mg / day and even that should away. Right now I don't know if there is any solution to the pain problem. Last Sunday at church all the texts were about healing, which was quite significant. It felt soothing and gave me courage.