traffic analysis

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

After a long silence

It has been a long silence in writing. There were also some technical difficulties in posting recently, I could not get my posts published by any means.

I have had some very painful days here... but also good days. And days have been good... if I don't count the mess after my brother's death... I sometimes have the feeling that it will never end really... that I will live with it all my life... of course it is not so, and probably and most likely things are not as bad as I think... we'll see.

A friend of mine got inspired by the photos I had taken, and painted a few of them. One was especially wonderful, and it got sold from his home immediately. He said he had thought of giving it to me, and I joked that in that case he ends up painting a new one for me. I received it yesterday, together with a bottle of wine which has already become a joke between us - I did not believe he'd go to drink wine after Ramadan so he said he'd send me a bottle of it... it came yesterday, wrapped in the painting... a wonderful one... a marvelous one...

The painting may be inspired by the sunrise photos I had taken but it has nothing to do with them in that it is not a picture of a picture. There is that same color, orange, and then there is a terrace or something, very unfinished, like it would not be there at all in reality... an idea of it... and there are two spirals, orange ones, coming each from its side of the canvas, like reaching to each other but slightly bending aside before touching... and there is glow around these two spirals which actually look like some plants... I love this painting, I really do!

I have been to pool gym, I am happy I have got it done already for a few weeks in a row! Woow go me!

My youngest daughter has had her birthday, she is 11 now. There was lots of talk about her birth, she asked a lot of questions, again.

I started to study, at work, online, about some complicated formalities. I wish I will be wiser after the course is over! I have never attended online studying, it is a new experience. I have made my profile and gone through all mail that has been delivered till now, that is all so far. But I am thrilled! It feels great to study again!

Had a feeling about a friend of mine yesterday,that something was going on. I did not know what it was. Today I received a mail from her husband, telling she has been operated. So that was it. I pray the Lord that her disease will be gone now. Anyone of you others there who may read this, please pray for her too. She had cancer. Please pray for her complete recovery.

Last Sunday at church I suddenly realized something which has felt great ever since. We always pray for those who take care of governing and common things and such. I have always thought it is someone else. Last Sunday I realized that hey - it is me too - and my husband as well. What a HUGE thing that I am doing such a work that the entire church prays for me, and has always prayed for me, every Sunday! Thanks, Lord! How blessed and privileged I feel!

I feel that I have forgotten something but.. in case I have , there will be a new posting soon!

No comments: