traffic analysis

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sunday

I woke up three hours before the church time to be able to go to the church. Again darling husband is a great support as he comes with me so it is easier to get going. Anyway, as yesterday was a bad day (in that I was achy and stiff) and it was supposed to continue today, I had to take the medication in time to get going. And we got going in time! The sermon was about forgiving, reminding of important things like what we keep unforgiven here will be unforvine in heaven, and what we release as forgiven here will be forgiven in heaven - this just OBLIGES us to forgive EVERYTHING here on earth, and well... got an answer to what I reply to that cynical guy - I can love him as such - he may be cynical and if I get hurt sometimes - all right, there is that magic forgiving thing which makes me forget too. Thinking about the wonderful gift of forgiving that we have got - first received forgiving from God and then been blessed with the ability and obligation to forgive each other - has made me happy during the entire day. Smiling is a wonderful gift too.

There was a bee in church. I am terribly afraid of them - heard from one of my brother's friends that he was as insanely afraid of them as I am, which was something I did not know! - and with my luck it was really interested in me! Dear husband wifted it off, and luckily nothing happened, other than that everyone certainly noticed... The organist played a wonderful improvisation to finish the sermon, everyone was smiling if not even laughing after having heard that, the vicar included. Wonderful feeling of happiness and togetherness too! :)

After church I dedicated myself to folding and putting away the laundry. There was lots of it, and a lot of sheets too. I ended up organizing the linen wardrobe because it was messy. I folded many sheets with my son and it went ok, much easier than doing it all myself. Got also the wardrobe organized, and really all the laundry folded and put away.

The rest of the day I spent baking. This time, it all succeeded. It has been long since I baked the last time because with my new equipmewnt I just did not succeed, and I got frustrated.

My elder daughter has been washing laundry today, and also cleaning at home. The youngest organized the hall. And the son has been vacuuming, in the sauna, in the stairs... It feels good when everyone does his or her share.

Darling husband went shopping several times today - it is not a normal shopping day so finding a shop that is open demands some driving. He went anyway because I needed this and that for baking. I think I have a saint as a husband! He also cooked the dinner... we had it a bit crowded in the kitchen when everything was on the way but we managed!

Tomorrow morning I will go to the lawyer to have the declaration done - the one of my brother's. I don't know if it will be all right with one session, I hope it will but it is complicated. I must still do some preparations tonight, and it is getting late.

No comments: