traffic analysis

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Wooow, a friend is painting!

Must tell something that feels just wonderful! My friend - the one who listened to my grumbling about the magazine - woow he is amazing! Yesterday I wittnessed an incredible all-golden sunrise when driving to work. I stopped and took photos, and mailed him when I got to work. In the evening he said he had been copying them. I did not pay attention - he may copy if he likes, I thought. Today he said he had had a day off and he had taken advantage of it and PAINTED one of those photos (on canvas I suppose), and he said it had felt good. Well I know how it can feel, I suppose, because it has just happened to me and my writing! I am so happy for him! I know he can paint but that he actually does.... wooooooow GREAT!

No comments: