traffic analysis

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Pool gym, hand warmers

So I did not post anything yesterday although I thought it was a significant day. What was nice was that one of the chiefs on our town hall said to me that I run so fast in my Indian poncho that he does not catch me. Means that I have been able to move briskly, which feels great. Often I feel the opposite.

I also went to pool gym which was well done and I am proud of myself. Heard that I have still 8 times already paid for. Even better.

Then I took a few of my brother's "better" clothes to the laundry. They were very dirty after the fire but perhaps, if they can get cleaned, my son can use them and we don't have to invest a fortune in his suit, for example. He now wears his father's wedding suit, which is pretty well his size.

Then I ALSO went to a shop which sells all kinds of medical accessories - eye glasses and much more. I bought a pair of merino- wool gloves that only have half of the fingers part. I am wearing them even now. What is so bad is that I know I have a pair already but I don't know where it is and I have not found it. But it is autumn now and I need them, I am starting to feel sooooooo cold again.

AND still I went to haunt for the "perfect" Bible. It should be like my old ones are, but the newer translation. It should also have space to write notes on beside the text. And I thought I'd find one in the biggest book store in town. But I did not. I got the new translation though. I think I must order one from an association which prints Bibles. I am a member so I can get discount, even. And they are making that kind of Bibles I like to use.

AND I went to the pharmacy to get medication for my blood problem - which seems to be getting better. Only my medication had got old and I had not used it since - now I bought replacement because the product I have been using is no more sold.

All that meant really a lot of walking, according to my standards - and then I was still in a hurry to go to an info to the personnel. We were told we will all l be needed in the future too, whatever the future will be.

I was achy as I don't know what after all that rushing and walking around in the town but I was so proud of myself for finally accomplishing what I have had in mind for weeks. I have had those stinky clothes from the fire in my car for weeks and weeks, waiting for me to take them to the laundry - now they don't stink there any more.

Today, my husband had his car repair work finished, which took him several hours as he had to drive 1,5 hours to the garage, wait there for 1 hour when the car was fixed, and then drive back. It has been raining all day, the weather has been stormy and I have been dreaming of a fireplace. I'd like to sit in front of it and read a book and enjoy the warmth.

Tomorrow, I am going to the theatre with husband. Lovely! We have so little time together, just the two of us. But it is possible to go out sometimes, without the kids, for a few hours. Providing we call home every now and then and chech the blood sugar of our daughter.

A friend of mine had got a virus location put in his chat window - the one where you choose him to receive your IM. I deleted that one and added him again. Just wonder what kind of notes he will get now! I sent an email to him telling what had happened.

The weather affects me so much that I had to change to warm and soft clothes, in addition to wearing those warming gloves. ANd woollen socks but I wear them always, also in the summer. And when we travel south, I still wear them - the floors there are cold!

Now, the Bible reading. Tomorrow I'll go to the district nurse for my 50-year health control.

No comments: