traffic analysis

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Pampering mission

Before bed, I must still tell about the pampering mission for the week, I have just read it from internet from a site of household tasks which I follow - or try to follow. The pampering mission for this week was to wear a nice night gown, or a beautiful one, or a romantic one, and some nice hair accessory too, and heels, when doing the evening routine - cleaning face and neck, moisturizing and doing everything else that means, "I am loving myself and taking good care of me". That had actually never occurred to me - that dressing beautifully and perhaps even wearing heels would make the difference but I think they do. I will try tonight, so maybe I can even get the moisturizing part done properly. Usually I quit. But why not take it as something I am worth, something I have time for, something I enjoy!

2 comments:

Mo e e said...

I trust that a genuine smile and a happy face is more valuable in doing good to oneself. yeah?

Agatha said...

Whatever (well.... almost, you know) that makes you feel good and do things that your well-being needs to be done! A happy face and a smile if you have them - and if you have them at bed-time, you are a lucky one - I am usually mostly tired! :D