traffic analysis

Friday, October 31, 2008

Medication drawn from the market

One of the medicines I use has been drawn from the market. I got a letter today from my pharmacy telling about it. Its risks were considered too big. I took the label of the medicine box to read about it, about the side effects, and there were only two: depression, and self-destructive behavior. Well - I have been down, maybe even depressed, at times, and I mentioned about it to my husband, wondering if it would have been a side effect of the medication. He said I have had enough in my life lately to cause depression. It felt wonderful somehow. That he said it, just like that - means that he has noticed it, and he is still here, by my side, not taking it as a big issue. At least I have told about my feelings to him when they have come. I have felt sometimes that I feel someone else's feelings - that I am so sad that I am not so sad really, that I cannot be so sad, not me. ALso when I felt I'd like just to go away, walk away till I disappear totally - it felt like it was not me. I am quitting the medication and I hope it will improve my mood too. Though it IS right that there have well been other reasons to feel upset and sad and depressed, or whatever.

I have a wonderful husband.

I feel I need a lot of sleep.

No comments: